GIMFLwriting

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GIMFL writing class

3 posters

Million over one?

최연선 1-2

Million over one? Empty Million over one?

Post  최연선 1-2 Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:41 pm

In general ideas, it is clear that bigger number weighs more. 2 is bigger than 1, 100 is bigger than one. But, about the life and rights of people, it is hard to evaluate the value of it by the number of people. But still there is situations we should decide whether to sacrifice the minority for majority.

Now, I would like to discuss in the reality, if your are the governments what would you choose between the one and the millions
    JesseTeacher
    JesseTeacher
    Admin

Million over one? Empty Re: Million over one?

Post  JesseTeacher Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:18 am

In what capacity are you thinking? Are you thinking in terms of laws, economy or something else? I think for government, or the individual, the first thing to consider is right and wrong. If the right is not necessarily what the masses (the many people) want, but it is still good for them, then that's what they should do.

Of course I know this is a complicated issue, and there are many layers and examples to this, but the short answer would be that. What were you thinking in particular?

Anybody else?
    김태화2-2
    김태화2-2

Post  김태화2-2 Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:20 pm

well mate. first, nice topic. however, it depends. law? or what? too broaaaaaaaaad mate. good topic though i laikit good.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:32 pm