GIMFLwriting

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GIMFL writing class

+6
안예은 2-1
이하늬
최유빈
옥유진2-2
이시원 2-2
조영미 2-2
10 posters

A fever in audition program

조영미 2-2

A fever in audition program Empty A fever in audition program

Post  조영미 2-2 Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:20 pm

Nowadays, there are a lot of audition program. From being a singer to finding one's talent, genre(or character) of shows and even the range of target is really different. This unexpected fever in audition program brings more and more shows and makes ordinary poeple enter stardom.
    Why people so exuberate audition program and what is your opinion about this sudden syndrome?
    이시원 2-2

A fever in audition program Empty Two faces of Audition Program

Post  이시원 2-2 Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:15 pm

I think there are both good and bad points about such audition syndrome. Audition becomes new, fresh culture trend that attracts many people regardless of genders or ages. I think audition reflects people's desires to stand in the spotlight and make fans.
    I also think it gives chances to some people who dreamed of becoming a celebrity for a long time, but failed because of obstacles. We saw poor cleaner who sings well won the prize and become a great star. It gives hope to some people like this and encourages to try once more.
    However, there are also some concerns about audition program. It triggers competitions among people. Also, progams these days tend to follow audition form and lost creativity. As I watched audition program before, I knew it is fun and thrilling, but now I become sick and tired of all the same styled audition programs.
    옥유진2-2

A fever in audition program Empty A fever in audition program

Post  옥유진2-2 Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:18 pm

I think that People's desire to be famouse brings sudden syndrome of audition program. There are many people who want to become a singer,actor or actress. But the entertainment agency only want young skinny pretty girls and tall handsome boys. People who aren't young, pretty or handsome even don't have chance to have a auditon.
    However in the audition program, the appearance isn't important. people who are good at singing can be a singer! The only standard to be a singer is good singing.
    But there are two faces in audition program. People who make this program like directors have to make audition program to be famouse. So they do provocating editing. Because the viewer want more exiting program.
    최유빈

A fever in audition program Empty Re: A fever in audition program

Post  최유빈 Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:02 pm

I think K-pop market these days mostly affects this kind of syndrome. As you know, as everyone who even knows just a bit about these days' K-pop market knows that K-pop stars, especially what is called 'idol stars' are not that good singers. Therefore, I think it is an effect from people longing for a 'real singer.' This can also prove that there are always fans of a certain participant in each program.
    Moreover, I think it is also a fun part of watching these kind of program that even there are so much audition programs, there are still new and fresh type of participants coming out. Plus, because the participants are mostly general people, not people who are usually seen on televisions, I think people are more fascinated by seeing the 'talented general people', who are just similar as them.
    이하늬

Post  이하늬 Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:56 pm

I think that media knew the profits of that kinds of audition programs. Think of audition programs. Most of them made good results. That kinds of syndrome led most people thoughtlessly accepted that kinds of program.
    There are still a lot of problems in audition programs. I read some news that a man who participate a audition program got a social phobia because of netizen's abusive comments. And Yun Hyeonsang in k-pop star is a victim of rumor that he is a trainee of JYP. It turned out that he isn't trainee of JYP but there are still a lot of bad eyes. That kinds of audition programs' most worst problem is that it has ambiguous standards. Everybody has their own thoughts and standards and it can't be scored by anyone else.
    Considering this kinds of reasons, people have to think critically rather than accepting thoughtlessly.
    안예은 2-1

A fever in audition program Empty In my opinion

Post  안예은 2-1 Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:01 pm

I think the main reason why people so exuberate audition programs is because broadcasting stations had produced many audition programs. People unavoidably watched them and started to take pleasure in. The first audition program was “Super Star K” produced by cable television. Its audience rating was higher than public TV, so public TV started to produce audition programs and it became their competition to get more audience rating.
    Those audition programs have both good and bad affects. It can be chances for ordinary people who really want to be a singer, actor or something else. But it also gives people unreliable hope. In audition programs, they choose only one at the end of the program but the people who wish to be the only one are more than 20million people, and also, people started to think they can success without hard work.
    김혜진1-2

Post  김혜진1-2 Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:25 pm

Although audition programs have some beneficial effects in many ways but there are serious problems that can interfere with well-development of real music; winner of the audition program just suits what judges and viewers want not real music. One of the reasons why many people like to watch audition program is that in audition program participants get prize by just singing a beautiful song and dancing and judges give them score with cynical comments which viewers like the most. Like these facts I believe that audition program limits what is good music and soul. Art, music should not have any forms on the way perform it. Unless performers who sing and dance, write songs have own style to express music, good music cannot be created. There are no limitations on performing music. There is no winner. There is no judge.
    전지연1-2

A fever in audition program Empty people always want something new.

Post  전지연1-2 Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:34 pm

Nowadays, there are so many audition program, Superstar K, KPOPstar, the voice of Korea, and so on. Of course, I enjoy it well. I think the reason of fever of audition program is 'people always want something new.' Thesedays, almost Korean songs are 'K-POP' which we usually called as 'idol music'. This kind of music's main part is addictive dance and performance, not sing of singer. At this time, many audition program pursue music style and participants emphasized sing ability. People, who conditioned by plenty of dance music, like and want this new trend. Moreover, a lot of style of audition way also attract to people. Like this, because people want something new about, broadcasting stations cannot help making audition programs to get high ratings.
    박한울 2-2

A fever in audition program Empty The Dark Ages

Post  박한울 2-2 Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:30 pm

As you know, wherever you live in, people always make themselves be obsessed to brand new things. Those situations can be showed in two ways. One is to produce many followers, and another is to manufacture many protesters. In Korea, one brand new thing, known as an audition program, resulted in huge success, and this fact let kinds of broadcasting station enter the new market and ”create” similar ones. I believe that those kinds of acts are derived from longing for money or something.

I believe that this situation is not so good, and should be changed. It is true that “THANKS FOR THIS SITUATION”, some people (who aren’t eager to watch that kind of stuff) are sort of deprived their rights. Moreover, over-competition can make market collapse, and after the collapse, there would not be programs that can replace their remains (I mean the hollow timetable). However, they will not discontinue that programs, but will make that programs. Even more, it is pretty impossible to restrict this capital-oriented consideration. I believe there is not a kind of solution. What we can do is just waiting until they notice this truth. This period would refer as the Dark Ages in Korean Broadcasting culture.
    이송영2-3
    이송영2-3

Post  이송영2-3 Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:14 am

Every people have potential desire to be extraordinary from others who are ordinary. They want to show them up, and want to be paid attention, want to be so called 'star'. However, in the real life, it had been almost kinda impossible to be a star. So, due to this reason, as soon as the audience programs comes up, they began to be enthusiastic to such those programs. Audience programs give hope to people that everyone who has their own special talent can be a star. In other words, the audience programs gave people who had thought that to be a star is almost impossible, hope that they also can be a star. I think such kinda these programs are quite nice to give people vicarious satisfaction of their potential desire.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:48 pm